1. General Study material will be provided by the school. However students may need to purchase some additional books recommend by teacher if necessary.
2. Students appearing for Graded Exams will have to purchase the original books as instructed by the Examination Board.
3. Students who report late for the class will not be given extra time as all the classes are scheduled back to back.
4. Students must be well behaved and must come properly dressed during the class hours.
5. All students will have to bring their own Instruments in group classes, However exemptions can be made for students coming from out of city.
6. Students enrolled in Individual Classes will be permitted to use school’s instruments during class hours.
7. All fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. Monthly fee is to be deposited in advance in first week of month. Late fine of Rs. 30/- per day will be charged from the student in case of delay in fees payment.
9. Students appearing for Rock school/Trinity examinations are required to pay the complete term fee before the exam month.
10. Students appearing for music examinations will have to pay separate examination fees as directed by the examination board. This fee is not included in student’s tuition fee.
11. All queries related to lessons, time tables, payments, holidays, etc. have to be communicated to the school office only.
12. For Group Classes - In case a student misses a lesson or more, the student will be marked absent and the class will not be compensated by the school/teacher. However if the class is cancelled due to absence of the tutor, then the make-up class will be scheduled.
13. For Individual Classes - Individual Classes can be rescheduled/postponed only if student informs a day before the scheduled class, this can be done only twice in a month (thrice in a month if student is enrolled for two individual classes in a week). After this If the student misses a lesson or more the student will be marked absent and the class will not be compensated by the school/teacher. However if the class is cancelled due to absence of the tutor, then the make-up class will be scheduled.
14. The school can not assure the same time-slot incase the student takes a break.
15. The School remains closed on festivals i.e, Raksha bandhan, Diwali, Christmas etc. Large Group Classes (Thrice A Week Classes) falling on holidays will not be compensated.
16.The school will remain closed for 10 days during summer (June) and winter (December) as season breaks. Classes falling on such breaks will not be compensated.
17. The school reserves the right to change a teacher assigned to a student at any point of time.
18. The school reserves the right to change the fees structure any time of the year.
19. The Director reserves the right to terminate the student anytime, if their work or discipline is found to be unsatisfactory.
20. In all matters, decisions of the Director shall be final and irrevocable.